Lake Eildon Recreational Boating Facilities Improvement Plan (LERBFIP)
The Lake Eildon Recreational Boating Facilities Improvement Plan (LERBFIP) was endorsed by Council on the 21 July 2015. Its aim is to:
- Develop a detailed audit of current facilities that provide for recreational boating;
- Identify the shortcomings of existing facilities;
- Establish gaps in infrastructure that future budget allocation considerations and funding applications should be directed at;
- Ensure a coordinated approach by all agencies for the provision of facilities; and
- Improve recreational Boating Safety and accessibility for all user groups.
A copy of the Plan can be downloaded from the link to the right of this page.
More information regarding the Plan should be directed to Council's Tourism & Economic Development Department on 5775 8555.